Typical CaC2 furnace (60MVA)The CaC2 furnace is used in smelting plant for smelting lime stone to produce CaC2 products. DHHI is capable of contracting and organizing large EPC project of the complete smelting plant including design, manufacturing, erection, commissioning with mechanical, electrical and hydraulic integration.
1. The technological process of CaC2 furnaceThe CaC2 furnace is used for smelting lime stone and reducing agent to produce CaC2 products.
2. Reference plantsDHHI has totally built nearly 300 sets of CaC2 smelting furnaces. The largest CaC2 smelting plant built by DHHI has 12 sets of 40.5MVA furnaces in Xinjiang Province, China.
DHHI has its own designing department and manufacturing workshops specialized for making high quality smelter equipment.
3. Independent design and manufacturing by DHHI
4. Advantages of DHHIOver 50 years of experience in furnace manufacturing with most advanced technology;
Having 80% of market share in China;
Nearly 1000 submerged arc furnaces supplied;
Over 20 EPC projects with 100 furnaces built;
State-owned company to guarantee competitive price and high quality;
Intelligent control and environment friendly design.
5. Typical Parameters of 66MVA CaC2 Furnace
Note: The parameters mentioned above are only for typical furnace. It depends on the specific conditions of client's project.
|1||Type of furnace||Closed type submerged arc furnace|
|3||Transformer primary side voltage||110kV|
|4||Furnace shell diameter||φ11400mm|
|5||Metal tap hole quantity||3|