Typical Si-metal furnace (33MVA)The Si-metal furnace is used in smelting plant for smelting quartzite to produce silicon metal products. DHHI is capable of contracting and organizing large EPC project of the complete smelting plant including design, manufacturing, erection, commissioning with mechanical, electrical and hydraulic integration.
1. The technological process of Si-metal furnaceThe Si-metal furnace is used for smelting quartzite and reducing agents to produce silicon metal.
2. Reference plantsDHHI has totally built more than 30 sets of FeSi & Silicon-metal smelting furnaces. The largest Si-metal plant built by DHHI has 9 sets of 33MVA Si-metal furnaces in Xinjiang Province, China.
3. Independent design and manufacturing by DHHIDHHI has its own designing department and manufacturing workshops specialized for making high quality smelter equipment.
4. Advantages of DHHIOver 50 years of experience in furnace manufacturing with most advanced technology;
Having 80% of market share in China;
Nearly 1000 submerged arc furnaces supplied;
Over 20 EPC projects with 100 furnaces built;
State-owned company to guarantee competitive price and high quality;
Intelligent control and environment friendly design.
5. Typical Parameters of 33MVA Si-metal furnace
Note: The parameters mentioned above are only for typical furnace. It depends on the specific conditions of client's project.
|1||Type of furnace||Semi-closed rotating type submerged arc furnace|
|3||Transformer primary side voltage||35kV or 110kV|
|4||Furnace shell diameter||Φ9600mm|
|5||Tap hole quantity||4-6|