Typical FeCr furnace (36MVA)The FeCr furnace is used in smelting plant for smelting chrome ore to produce ferrochrome products. DHHI is capable of contracting and organizing large EPC project of the complete smelting plant including design, manufacturing, erection, commissioning with mechanical, electrical and hydraulic integration.
1. The technological process of FeCr furnaceThe FeCr furnace is used for smelting chrome ore to produce FeCr products.
2. Reference plantsDHHI has totally built nearly 20 sets of FeCr smelting furnaces. The largest chrome ore smelting plant built by DHHI has 6 sets of 30MVA furnaces in Ningxia Province, China.
3. Independent design and manufacturing by DHHIDHHI has its own designing department and manufacturing workshops specialized for making high quality smelter equipment.
4. Advantages of DHHIOver 50 years of experience in furnace manufacturing with most advanced technology;
Having 80% of market share in China;
Nearly 1000 submerged arc furnaces supplied;
Over 20 EPC projects with 100 furnaces built;
State-owned company to guarantee competitive price and high quality;
Intelligent control and environment friendly design.
5. Typical Parameters of 36MVA FeCr furnace
Note: The parameters mentioned above are only for typical furnace. It depends on the specific conditions of client's project.
|1||Type of furnace||Closed type submerged arc furnace|
|3||Transformer primary side voltage||110kV or35kV|
|4||Tap hole quantity||2|