Typical FeSi furnace (36MVA)The FeSi furnace is used in smelting plant for smelting quartzite and iron products (steel scrap or iron oxide pellet) to produce Ferrosilicon. DHHI is capable of contracting and organizing large EPC project of the complete smelting plant including design, manufacturing, erection, commissioning with mechanical, electrical and hydraulic integration.
1. The technological process of FeSi furnaceThe FeSi furnace is used for smelting quartzite and iron products to produce FerroSilicon.
2. Reference plantsDHHI has totally built 30 sets of FeSi & Silicon-metal smelting furnaces. The largest FeSi plant built by DHHI has 6 sets of 60MVA furnaces in Inner Mongolia (Furnace shell diameter 11.5m, Electrode φ1650mm).
3. Independent design and manufacturing by DHHIDHHI has its own designing department and manufacturing workshops specialized for making high quality smelter equipment.
4. Advantages of DHHIOver 50 years of experience in furnace manufacturing with most advanced technology;
Having 80% of market share in China;
Nearly 1000 submerged arc furnaces supplied;
Over 20 EPC projects with 100 furnaces built;
State-owned company to guarantee competitive price and high quality;
Intelligent control and environment friendly design.
5. Typical Parameters of 36MVA FeSi furance
Note: The parameters mentioned above are only for typical furnace. It depends on the specific conditions of client's project.
|1||Type of furnace||Semi-closed type submerged arc furnace|
|3||Transformer primary side voltage||35kV|
|4||Furnace shell diameter||φ10600mm|
|5||Tap hole quantity||4-6|